Monday 14 July 2014

Football

Bar


Fernanda: _Oh, hell! Bring me another shot! 
Cristine: _Girls, girls, it's unbelievable! 
Mary: _Oh, but they are so cute! So cute!
Gabriela: _Traitor! 
Fernanda: _It's true! The German boys are handsome!
Gabrielle: _Oh c'mon, I was doing something better during this stupid game. 
Mary: _I was painting my nails of yellow and green. 
Mary Jane: _I took my dog for a ride. Hey man, could you bring me a soda?
Cristine: _Huuummm..did you hear that? She was doing "something" better. 
Gabrielle: _Yes. I was alone in my home, so I turned off the TV and began to read a book. 

All the woman stop and look at her. They start laughing next. 

Gabrielle: _I am meaning it! 
Gabriela: _Fine, we believe, don't we girls? 
Fernanda: _Could you stop talking at the same time? I am trying to have some conversation here. 
Mary: _Nothing on it. You are going to say about the amazing legs of football players?
Fernanda: _Actually I was planning to talk about tactical system of Canary yellow and blue team.
Gabrielle: _Ridiculous. Felipão is so stupid it makes me angry! 
Gabriela: _Is he stupid or dunce? Maybe this moron learns the lesson now. Did you girls see what he did? He put Dante in the place of David Luiz. Then he put David Luiz in the place of Thiago Silva who was suspended with yellow card. 
Cristine: _The left side of Brazilian defense was creep. Do you see how asshole Felipão is, he put a young and weak Bernard to face the giants and hot monsters of Germany. He put Hulk to mark Lahm! 

The girls start to laugh louder.

Cristine: _Can you believe that shit? Hulk marking Lahm? It could only be a sinister joke. 
Fernanda: _But see, Hulk was also playing for the left side, with Marcelo and Dante. And they did none. 
Gabrielle: _The first goal German did upon Brazil was a failed attack of Hulk plus Marcelo and Fernandinho for the left side of Brazil team. The Germany team stole the ball, changed passes with mastery and then when the striker was about to cross the ball, Marcelo interferes and put the ball to corner. 
Mary Jane: _And my future husband, Toni Kroos, put the ball on the foot of Müller. 
Mary: _The first goal was a general failure of Brazilian defense system. Everyone runs for the ball, David Luiz, Dante, Fernandinho and leaves Müller alone. Marcelo was simply marking the area, the wrong by the way, because Müller had a lot of time to think and choose a place where Julior Cesar could not defend. 
Gabriela: _My God and that Khedira? I lose my breath when I think about him! He is so so so gorgeous!
Cristine: _It's true girls! Brazil did not have a cooperative way of playing as Germany. They do not have midfielders and attacking midfielders. The resource of Brazil was just give a strong kicks forward and pray for the ball reach Hulk, Fred or Oscar. 
Gabrielle: _Please, do not say that name! Fred? Who is he? I never saw Fred play for a second in this World Cup. And the brilliant mind Felipão insisted until the end with him. It's right, Brazil was unable to create and raise any kind of midfield playing, because there was no player able to carry the ball and control the team, leading the ball to attack with passes. The resource is put David Luiz and Dante to give long kicks and try a cross. 
Fernanda: _Yes, but nobody failed as Fernandinho. We can put at least three goals on his back. 
Gabriela: _We cannot blame Fernandinho for its fails on the Brazilian defense. The whole team was a crap and the coach is a moron sexist of South. What do you expect? 
Cristine: _Or Germany is real much better...Think about that you bunch of blonde and black haired ones!
Mary: _What was fun about the coach, when Brazil suffered the second goal, and Klose overcome the record of Ronaldo, Felipão leaves the field and go to hide. If I was the coach and my team is losing for two goals, I would change at least three players. 
Mary Jane: _The maximum substitution is three.
Mary: _So be it, I would do something, I would not just seat down and watch the team I manage fall. 
Gabrielle: _And so spoke the senior manager. 
Mary:_Yes, my job is to manage, organize things is a way they can work fast. If I don't manage hard situations, I lose my job. So I take very seriously and when I see Felipão, I feel myself disgusting. He is a bad professional, but he had his job even working with stubbornness. 
Fernanda: _Brazil showed an infantile football, had demonstrated once and for all they play like kids, they do not deal pressure and they can't react. What Brazil intends to do in every game is catch the ball go running to the goal and score in the first minute of the match. This is the Brazil "strategy". Because with one goal at score and advantage, the adversary is forced to attack and open it's midfield defense, so Brazil counter attacks. Brazil is the team of counter attack. When professional teams mark Brazil and do not open the chance for Brazil to score, they start to open their legs.
Mary Jane: _Brazil is the team of one player. Neymar did not play, Brazil lost.
Cristine: _Yes, but when Brazil suffer one goal they don't know what else to do. 
Gabriela: _What a strange and silly team has the creative play in a center back as David Luiz? David Luiz was the player who was creating for the team. 
Mary: _They don't know how to play together, this is the true. Even when they where touching the ball on the midfield, the others players do not appear, Fernandinho, Oscar, Fred, they all seem to be playing as robots on their position, without any kind of creativity. 
Fernanda: _Girls, girls! Let's salute the German victory, why not? We cannot only stay crying because Brazil played nothing. It's good to see a wonderful match of football, and if Brazil did not played, Germans did they work very good. They did not failed on their strategy. Let's hope they finally open their minds and put a woman in the charge of the team. What do you say about that?

All the woman second with strong demonstrations of passion.

Cristine: _Yes, and even a female World Cup. Why only man wants to play football?
Mary Jane: _Fernanda for president! 
Gabriela: _I second! You have my vote. 
Fernanda: _You silly rabbits! I love you all but I am sick of this table and I am going to find some music over there.
Cristine: _I didn't know that blonde and tall guy over there is named "music"
Fernanda: _Do I have too much lipstick? 
Mary: _You are amazing. Go there and show him who you are! C'mon baby!
Gabriela: _A toast for the beautiful German players, beautiful soccer and for all of us! 

The woman celebrates putting their glasses together up in the air and saying a hurrah! 

Clarissa Lake - Football II

No comments:

Post a Comment