Wednesday 2 July 2014

The Olive Tree



Athena: _Wake up lazy thing! Hey!

Athena kicks his belly.

Athena: _FATHER!

Firstly the light was so intense it could blind anyone thousands miles away. A tremendous lightining bolt coming down from heaven. And it takes the guy who was sleeping in the mountains.

Prometheus: _Damn you Athena! Could you be a little bit delicate?
Athena: _We gotta a work to do. Deliver me from external feelings.
Prometheus: _Work? What are you talking about? I rather being in a damn good sleep. Now, if you excuse-me, I am coming back to my dreams.
Athena: _FATHER!

Another amazing bold felt, but this time Prometheus dodge it and then a tremendous roar of a mighty thunder.

Prometheus: _Can't you do on your own little girl? Always depending on your father.
Athena: _I don't touch things like you. You've been sleeping for far too long. Let me inform you about what happened. Pandora had saved you, and I can't figure out why she did what she did.
Prometheus: _And what was that?
Athena: _Punctual question. She simply murdered a lot of people.
Prometheus: _Wait! This is not real Athena. We are discussing trivial things.
Athena: _I guess it wasn't real at all. Now I realize. I'm trying to wake you up, we must go teach them how to cultivate the Olive Tree.
Prometheus: _No Athena. This is a trick upon us. An illusion. And I know who is behind it. It's the Gemini Brothers.
Athena: _Ca...
Prometheus: _Do not say their names right now. They will notice we busted their cheating and set another frame to put us.
Athena: _I cannot trust you. I don't know if you are truly Prometheus indeed, or a trick of the Gemini Brothers.
Prometheus: _It's a labyrinth. We must find a way out.
Castor: _Do you find me gorgeous? How is to feel the trick upon yourself?
Prometheus: _What are you doing?
Castor: _The Northern Witch has spoken. They paid a very good amount for your soul "Son of Iapetus".
Prometheus: _I have nothing against you brother, but there is no way I got inside a trick.
Castor: _Your pride will answer your question. But you have a choice. I may stay alive.
Prometheus: _And what do you ask?
Castor: _Athena must come with us.
Prometheus: _Misery and blood and all shapes of slaves of Zeus! I am going to make you suffer for this one insult.
Castor: _Slaves of Zeus? And what are you? Slave of Athena? We are all slaves of something. Slaves of fate, slaves of love, we need to be slaves. When we serve we are also commanding.
Prometheus: _But you never reason your orders.
Castor: _There is only one way Prometheus. Your life or hers. I do not have much time, the price they paid for your soul requires an precise time on the execution. And you must decide it right now.
Prometheus: _Where is Athena?
Castor: _Ten.
Hermes: _There must be some kind a way out of here.
Prometheus: _There's too much confusion.
Castor: _Eight.
Prometheus: _Flames of the past, come and seek this one.
Castor: _Seven.
Prometheus: _I don't believe you.
Athena: _Prometheus! Hurry, they are going to kill you!

No comments:

Post a Comment