Saturday 24 January 2015

Irregular

...

       If you find yourself in the dark, remember me.
                                                       When you are cold and walking nowhere.
       I believe you are strong and you'll overcome everything.
                                                                       But I wonder if this strength is just another mask
       For your desperate irregular heart.
     

                              I will stay right here, where I belong
                             
                                      I believe
                                      I truly believe. And I want you to believe too.
                                                                    There is a fire coming over my right hand,
      It's yellow and blue and do not hurt me anymore.
      It's the fire that someday you might need.
                                    The light to guide you when you feel yourself tired
      Of the same disgusting theater.
                        Even if you hate, despise me or even forgot me
    I don't care.
  I will always be your friend.
                                                                  I will always pray for you before going to sleep.
                                                        I will always wish you the best possible


     There is always a burning fire waiting for you.
    To keep you safe. To keep you warm.
 
However, even being I'm believer,
I am not stupid.
Perhaps I don't know who you are anymore,
And I really don't have the license to speak to princesses.
Pardon me. I'm still too abusive


If everything goes really that wrong, really that bad,
I hope you are right about the next life.


Clarissa Lake - Pathetic Poem #2 - She's loving her boyfriend right now you stupid fool.  

No comments:

Post a Comment