Thursday 2 April 2015

MAYBE I'M MAD MAN

Introduction:

A band with bass, guitar, drums and DJ. A rapper singing and a choral. A Maestro is singing with the choral and ruling the musical tempo:

Rapper singing:

We back for everything you owe, no longer oppressed,
cause now we overthrow those that placed us in this rotten mess
But let's agree on strategy and pick out enemies right
Who stands accused of the abuse my own, kind do right
Pardon, not disregardin' what you thinkin' but you musta been the ship
cause once I rip your whole shit is sinkin'
Supreme ideology, you claim to hold
Claimin' that we all drug dealers with empty souls
That used to tempt me to roll, commit to violence
In the midst of an act of war, witnesses left silent
Shatter, black talon style, thoughts I throw
It remains in your brain then of course it grows
Maybe, even your babies can produce and rise
Picture a life where black babies can survive past five
But we must have hope, quotin the reverand from the pulpit
Refuse to turn the other cheek we must defeat the evil culprit
Lace me with words of destruction and I'll explode
but supply me with the will to survive, and watch the world grow
This ain't bout talkin bout problems, I bring solutions
Where's the restitution, stipulated through the constitution
You violated, now I'm back to haunt your nights
Listen to the screams, of the lives you sacrificed
And in case you don't know, ghetto born black seeds still grow
We comin back, for everything you owe

Choral of Black fellows ruled by Maestro:

I'm comin' collectin' the shit that belong to me
Motherfuckers are runnin' and duckin'
I'm a crazy nigga on a mission wit a bad mentality
Armed with missiles guns grenades
Pull out the pin, free I'm comin'

Rapper singing:

Not guilty on the grounds of insanity it was them or me
Bustin at my innocent family, say they lookin for ki's
I was home alone, blind to the prelude
Bust in, talkin' bout, "Where is the quaaludes?" What you say fool?
Where in the hell is the search warrant?
No feedback is what he uttered, before he screamed "Nigga motherfucker"
Dropped me to my knees I proceed to bleed
Sufferin' a rain of blows to my hands and knees
Will I survive, is God watchin?
I grab his gat and bust in self-defense, my only option, God damn
Now they got me goin to the county jail
And my family can't pay this outrageous bail
Try to offer me a deal, they told me if I squeal
move me, and my people, to a mansion in Brazil
Not me, so this is how it ends, no friends
I'll be stressed and they just, reposessed my Benz
Told the judge it was self-defense, he won't listen
So I'm bumpin this in federal prison, givin everything I owe

Choral of Black fellows ruled by Maestro:

I'm comin collectin the shit that belong to me
Motherfuckers are runnin and duckin
I'm a crazy nigga on a mission wit a bad mentality
Armed with missiles guns grenades
Pull out the pin, free I'm comin


(various sounds of guns being triggered)


_To combat the system. Whenever it manifest its power.


(sound of semi-automatic machine-gun)


_Police should not be trusted.


(various scenes of criminal killing, robbing, pipping, dealing)


_Life is hard. I got to rob for living.


(scenes of Police officers killing young fellows in the neighborhoods)


_I keep my finger on the trigger because some MOTHERFUCKER tried to kill me


(professor talking about humans rights in the law college)

_I was educated in school streets. Got my diploma but I never learned shit school.

(mother crying for its murdered son)

_The State have authorization to eliminate and kill.

(scenes of young guys selling drugs)

_I did not come to serve. I came to conquer


(lord whipping its slave)

_Power to the Black People: Black guy assassinating a family of white Europeans.

(slave killing its master)

_Imagine if we could go back, actually talk to the motherfuckers that persevered. I mean the first motherfuckers that came in the slave ships.


(professors expressing their racists point of views outside the college)

_GET THE FUCKIN' DOWN! GIMME THE FUCKIN' MONEY!

(guys shooting police station)

_My heroes are dead or going to county penitentiary.

(political figure  defending dictatorship in the congress)

_Supreme ideology you claim to hold. Saying that we all drug dealers with empty souls.


(white people laughing after stealing public services)

_There is corruption inside university. Do you feel me? We shall make the Gods cry.

(a poor family starving to death)

_I scare both bandits and cops.

(academic person under conspiracy to destroy public service)

_Tell mamma don't cry. 'Cause even if they kill me, they could never take the life from a real gangster.

(black and poor student crying because 90% of his teachers are ITALIAN DESCENDANTS)

_I have some Italian friends. They are anarchists.

(Italian teacher talking about how to take the power: by weapons)

_I have some Italian enemies. They are fascists.

(a red rose full of spikes is falling down...) Pianissimo 

_I do not have any childhood friends. They were killed by the State.


Clarissa Lake - Wonder why police never caught me? Because I'm not like you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment