Monday 9 June 2014

Aphrodite

(Aphrodite, Athena)


In the empty and large desert. Night. 


Aphrodite: _Look who's here. What beautiful blue eyes do you have. It's a pity you will give them to nobody. It's delicious to see you. But wait. The woman who thinks being able to do whatever she wants. Isn't that Athena? 
Athena: _I shall pass. I didn't come to this far in the desert to hear your hallucinations. 
Aphrodite: _You know you can't go anywhere without my permission. This is not Olympus Athena and the almighty Thunder Lord would not cast a bolt up in my head. Not here. You gotta pass trough me to get where you want. The Pythia girl should have told you.
Athena: _The Pythia is just a fiend. 
Aphrodite: _I see you are not here to talk. I tried to be nice to you. But I am sure you are not dressed in platinum armor, helmet and Aegis Shield just to talk to me. You are so sweet Athena. You are docile with your childhood. Your bravery is what makes you so special. I like the way you envy me, it's so puerile which sets my good emotions over you. 
Athena: _You think every woman is just the way you are. You are wrong. I don't care for such things.
Aphrodite: _You certainly not. Let me see how you make a pose when I call...The Kraken. 

A giant beast jumps behind Aphrodite and comes in fury to Athena, who stands just the way she was. Then she just move the arm slowly, and touches the head of Kraken. The beast becomes easy as a baby pet. 

Athena: _You are just such a good boy! Don't listen to her.
Aphrodite: _Impressive. Let's see Cerberus
Athena: _You are a loyal bound and you should be with your Owner. The Overlord misses you, go to him. She is just sad and lonely and she is trying to hurt someone. No, you are a good boy now. There is no need of making thousands pieces of this pretty subject. 
Aphrodite: _You are amazing Athena. If I call all my beasts you will turn them into pacific ones. Let's see what is your trick now:

A soldier comes running very hastilyt. He has a shield, a spear and a sword in the case the spear brake. His name is Angra.

Athena: _No, this is not Angra. This is my favorite hero, Prometheus. Why do you insist to show everything inverted to me? End this useless game and accept that it doesn't work with me. 
Aphrodite: _Zeus must be ashamed of you! C'mon, let the nature revolve itself and bring its fury upon you! What if I did take your floor? You are not on the ground anymore. What would you do?
Athena: _I am just falling. When I get down there I think about what you just said.
Aphrodite: _Funny! What if the floor becomes a tortuousness lava?
Athena: _I see no problem. The temperature is very high, but as long as I stood upon my Shield, this burning red thing do not scare me.
Aphrodite: _Unbelievable! What if I make the earth shakes and you lose your balance? What if I make rain thousands years of deadly ice upon your head?
Athena: _I would cover myself using my Shield until the rain is over. As I am doing right now. 
Aphrodite: _The rain is getting stronger. You do not have such strength do defy nature!
Athena: _When this rain is out, we will see that. 
Aphrodite: _Let it rain fire! 
Athena: _This the best you can do? 
Aphrodite: _I see I will not reach you with my skills. Perhaps,  I should kiss you. What about it?
Athena: _Don't you dare! You are just a wounded woman. Stay away from me!

Athena touches the head of Aphrodite and she falls on the ground as a potato bag.

Athena: _Sorry, I didn't want to harm you. Are you okay?
Aphrodite: _Athena? What are you doing here?
Athena: _Hold on a second, for the Father of the Gods! You are very harmed inside. I will try to heal you.
Aphrodite: _Healing? Am I sick? Tell me Athena, I am getting anxious.
Athena: _Easy girl. Cupid has thrown an arrow on your heart years ago. You removed the arrow but could not remove the scar, neither the pain which caused to you. So you made a magic trick to forget the scar you carry upon your shoulder, and easily you started to become strange. The pain caused for the arrow could not be saw, understood or even noted for you. You hid it from yourself. But the pain was still there, and it was killing you one minute at a time. Do not try to resist, I will remove the infection. 
Aphrodite: _I feel so bad Athena. What I did to Hephaestus wasn't right....I am dreaming every night..Is there a way to change this situation? Do I have to suffer until the end of times? Why love brings this harsh masquerade agony of pain? Is there a way of not loving? Is there a way to forget? Oh Good Zeus I am so sorry! So sorry, please Athena, forgive me for I was such a silly. You are a good person, I am just upset with Ares and I was raising my anger over out. Please Athena, tell me something!
Athena: _I said easy. Do not start crying right now! I will give you a good reason for tears. But you gotta promise me you will be strong.
Aphrodite: _Fine Athena...do what you have to do, I can't bear this pain anymore! I wanted to die but I can't! I can't Athena! Please, do whatever you need. 
Athena: _You are really gorgeous.

Athena applies the medicine to heal the heart of the lady. Aphrodite screams aloud for a long time.

Athena: _Now it's clean and it will regenerate. Keep covered and change the bands every day. Don't keep looking at it, in a couple of weeks there will be no trace of it. I finished. Your heart is healed. But I really have to go.
Aphrodite: _I am feeling so light. It's been a long that I don't feel like this. Thank you Athena. Why Cupid never reached you heart?
Athena: _Because I protect it. With Titanium armor and Aegis Shield. So Long Aphrodite. 
Aphrodite: _I actually envy you. I wanted to be just the way you are. 


Clarissa Lake - Aphrodite and the Beasts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment