Sunday 8 February 2015

Next life

The day that you will understand me will come.
A thousands years from now, perhaps.
That's fine. I'm not in a hurry.
A hundred years from now
Your spirit will be free of this prison
So does mine
"We were such fools"
And hug each other
This is not the day.

Today is the day to wake up early, pay your bills,
Think about your marriage, feed your dog, study for the exam,
Wash the car and say Good Morning to the neighbor.
Today is the day for newspaper, milk, cookies and hidden jealousy.

Today is the day to respect your choices
No matter how puerile they are.
Today is the day to have strong faith.
Because it's everything which I can really have.

I don't mind for minutes or centuries.
I really believe good things can happen.
This is why they call me silly.

I have faith life is very much alike the novels.
The evil is powerful, stronger and win during all the time
But In the end...the Good power will overcome
But this is not the day
This is the day for patience and another hour wasted in the traffic.
This is the day for sick poets and bad poems.
Another day to think about you and not see you.
Another day to rethink my life.

"She will never believe you.
She sees you as a completely mad one"
I don't mind.
I don't mind if she listen to me when I'm mad
And despise me when I am sane.
I love her more than anything in the universe.

If I can stay without the one I love
I can stay without everything:
I don't need alcohol.
Cigarettes.
Computers.
Dreams.
LSD.
Pot.
Cocaine.
Butter.
Television.
Sugar.
If I can stay without my sweet flower
I don't need any thing  else.
Keep waiting until the next life
There we are understanding each other
As the old frame that insists to persist
In my memory.
Making my heart beat fast
As the heart of a happiest kid.

"Do you remember what you did to me"
"Now do you expect friendship?
Do you really wanna know? You scare me"

This is what I want.
This is what I like.
If you don't know if I am that simple guy
Which used to give you roses
And cite poems
Or a freak murderer
If you really had no idea about the difference
My purpose is done.
Because that's my intention.
Create things which never existed.
Sorry if I have too much imagination.
I never meant to hurt you.


Poets have no moral sense of things.
I am quite sure you will comprehend
And send myself to that horrible place.
I laugh because it's your voice.
This is the day we look to each other as friends once again.
Do not trust me yet! Do not trust any poets.
They are all lonely and insane
Wasting their years with words
I don't mind. Things pass
And I live my life waiting for the day in the next life
Because in this life you already made your choice.
I accept and wish you the best.
Until the day the universe will fade.


Clarissa Lake - ?

No comments:

Post a Comment