Friday 9 May 2014

Poker

(Prometheus, Nike)

Nike: _Hey! You are thinking too much. It makes this game a chess game.
Prometheus: _Are you lying to me babe? 
Nike: _I swear to you, it's better for you to run and cry like a baby. You don't have a chance with my cards. 
Prometheus: _But this one bet...I could not sustain.
Nike: _You are such a cute boy! Thank you very much...
Prometheus: _Wait. Take your pretty little white hands of the cash. I did not say I was running. 
Nike: _Stop starring at me and play. Don't make me laugh even more! My belly hurts.
Prometheus: _I like to see my adversaries. Specially scum as you! I accept your challenge. 
Nike: _All in. Are you sure?
Prometheus: _I am damn sure. You gotta be kidding me. This two cards are none. Means none. 
Nike: _How could you wonder it?
Prometheus: _You are so pretty. You should be a good liar. 
Nike: _Really? Watch this:


The woman shows two cards: A King of Spade and a King of Diamonds. 

Prometheus: _A full house. Well, congratulations. Take a look at this

The man shows also shows two cards: Ace of Spades and Ace of Hearts. 

Nike: _Funny thing. You are right. I may be a liar. However I'm not a dirty thief! 
Prometheus: _What are you trying to say lady?
Nike: _Oh crystalline water! I am being very clear and specific right now: you are a thief.
Prometheus: _Not right now. 
Nike: _It is impossible to win me. Got it? 
Prometheus: _I am the man. 
Nike: _A dickhead one!
Prometheus: _If you need some cash to come back to your home, do not trouble yourself: just ask me and it will be my pleasure to borrow it. 
Nike: _You are really a good friend! 
Prometheus: _I am not that good. This is why I will be quit this rude attitude and bring you something to drink.
Nike: _Champagne?
Prometheus: _Am I look like a rich guy? Wait for the water while I keep my money. We never know, there is a lot of thugs around the blocks. It is better keep things we care safe. 
Nike: _I can't stand myself! You are so cute! 
Prometheus: _It's because you never pictured me naked.
Nike: _Sorry?
Prometheus: _I was kidding. I will not bring water, I will see if I can find some liquor. 
Nike: _A margarita would be very nice. 

...


Nike: _You went to see your father. How is he?
Prometheus: _The old man is very fine, thanks for asking. 
Nike: _May I ask you something...huh...seriously? 
Prometheus: _Sure you can.
Nike: _Did you steal in the card....
Prometheus: _Yes, I did. But I did not steal a card. I stole and captured your eyes. You were focused on the game. You were looking at me, not as a player, but as a man. 
Nike: _Really? This is crap. I was trying to seduce you to make you lose your focus on the game. But I saw you play in a very serious way. 
Prometheus: _Why?
Nike: _Usually, the guys let me win. This is why I never lose. Because they want to make me happy, so they start to make the things easy in my life. I like a man of your type. You don't play games with me. You play seriously. I like serious people. I believe its very positive. 
Prometheus: _I am getting a little bit asleep...
Nike: _I tell you are a liar and a thief! You took it from me in a blink of an eye. The deep truth inside me. I don't know but I can talk like you as I could never talk to anyone. You really pay attention in the things I have to say, no matter if I speak for minutes. I missed you fool! 
Prometheus: _I am not that much...Do you know? Very busy and...


Nike jumps to Prometheus and gives him a large hug. 

Prometheus: _Did you take shower today? You're not smelling that good. 
Nike: _HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! It's not fair! 
Prometheus: _But our challenge it's not over clever girl! Stop trying to manipulate me with this gorgeous eyes and stunning smile which makes look as a totally fool for you, stop to seduce me with your sweet words and your inevitable care! Time to go to the streets. Play billiards. 
Nike: _Yes! And then we also take some ice cream! 
Prometheus: _Ice cream? Oh, I had forgotten that I am with a young lady. 
Nike: _What a preconception! Only young ladies should take ice cream? What do you mean?
Prometheus: _Are you scared?
Nike: _Perhaps we should play chess.
Prometheus: _Takes a very long time. Too much boring. 
Nike: _A movie then? I wanna do something to you tonight!
Prometheus: _Could you give me more details? 

Nike whispering in his ear:

Nike: _Let's do whatever you want, whenever you want. I've been dreaming to you. Would you like to hear me? I was sleeping on a red leather couch and suddenly you came, and took my body as a was nothing, throw me on the couch after a delicious tongue touch, and then you took my thighs so strong...Then you begin...to lick my ass...your tongue was going to right place, to the middle of my legs, I was already wet when your fingers enters my being. But I reacted. I was losing myself. So I changed my position and grab your face. It was there: what I was dreaming for days and days. Your hard and big cock. I was dreaming with that precious things dancing on my tongue, and my mouth trying to swallow every part of it. I felt you behind me on my bed, I was waking up wet every morning. I wish you Prometheus. As I could never wish anyone. You are everything a woman could ever wanted. Your spirit, your eyes, your care, your austerity, and why not? You have what most of men dreams to have it: a real big cock. I never saw anything like that before.
Prometheus: _You are exaggerating. It's not that big. 
Nike: _Why do you talk so much?
Prometheus: _I don't know what else to do. What do you want me to do?
Nike: _Shut up and kiss me. 


Four paragraphs censored by Clarissa Lake 


Clarissa Lake - Poker 

No comments:

Post a Comment